Process: Request a Quotation → Confirmed the Rates and Shipping Mothed →Booking →Confirmed the BLs’ details→ Pay, that’s all what you need to do.
As an international freight forwarder, we understand that shipping and managing your supply chain can be a complex process, If you work with Freight Solution Limited, you just need to do the sourcing, and we do all the rest, till your port, your airport or your door step with stress-free.
Please note that the processes below are for your reference only. In fact, we have much more additional work to do, while you don’t even need to notice.
- You need to fill and submit our quote form with your shipping details. (Quote)
- You can expect the response within 12 hours.
- We discuss more, and come to an agreement.
- You or your supplier fill and submit our booking form. (Book)
- We contact your supplier and recheck everything needed, and then book the space from the carrier.
- We or your supplier arrange inland delivery to the airport or seaport or our warehouse.
- We arrange customs declaration and ship the goods for sea freight; we confirm the chargeable weight for air freight and courier service.
- We send the copy bill of lading or airway bill of lading for your checking once your goods have loaded on board by sea or airfreight.
- You pay the shipping cost as we agreed. (Pay)
- We send the original bill of lading or telex release to you for sea freight and airway bill to you by email, tracking number for express service on time.